Your wedding IS your ceremony. Think about that for a minute. All of this work and time and money you are spending is to celebrate what you do during the ceremony – officially declaring your marriage! So let’s make your ceremony about the two of you: Your traditions, your priorities, your love story.
As part of your package with Wedgewood Champion’s at the Retreat, Wedgewood Glen Ivy, or Wedgewood Indian Hills, you get all this included in your Wedgewood Package with Ministry if you two select me as your Officiant:
- A ceremony planning session about a month before your wedding over the phone or via video chat (Skype or Google Hangouts) so I can get to know who you are as a couple, your love story, your beliefs and traditions (or upgrade to an in-person meeting for $50, payable directly to me);
- Love story “homework” that each of you email to me separately so I can learn your individual voices as well;
- As much email and texting as you need to craft your ceremony and confirm details;
- Assistance in choosing or writing your vows;
- A PDF copy of your ceremony emailed to you within a week of the ceremony planning session for you to review, edit, and approve;
- A simple $50 add-on (payable to me) should you want me present at your rehearsal;
- I arrive, professionally suited, 30 minutes before your ceremony to assist with coordination so everything goes smoothly;
- Your custom wedding ceremony;
- The signing and filing of your marriage license with the County;
- A follow-up email with details on how to acquire your marriage certificate and assistance with how to change your name(s) (if relevant).
Originally, we wanted to ask one of her friends to be our officiant. We thought it would be more personal, more intimate. Turns out, it’s not that easy! We couldn’t decide on the right person, and then what if that person wasn’t very comfortable with public speaking, what if they got all nervous and messed up? After much debate, we decided to book an officiant, giving up on the idea that it would be “personal” and just going for the pro.
Well, were we wrong. Minister Marie made it so personal and so intimate, everyone at the wedding thought she WAS a friend! People were asking her how she knew us, wondering how long we’ve known her for. She made the ceremony so romantic and perfect for us, it really was as if we’d known her for years….
We could not have been happier with our choice to use Marie for our special day. The ceremony set the tone for the entire wedding, and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. It was perfect, she was perfect. PERFECT!
Ready to invite me to perform your wedding, but need to know if I’m available? If that’s all you need to know, please feel free to check availability or book right online. Just choose “Wedgewood Wedding” from the services list.
Do you have more questions? Fill out the form below (scroll down) and I’ll be happy to respond to you personally. Is your question super quick? Text me at 714-955-2773 for a fast and easy answer.